debbie millman

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Eric Baker's Visual Landscape

Baker Brilliance

More Brilliance

I was recently added to the mailing list of Eric Baker's daily email. This uber designer's daily email is a veritable treasure trove of images that he has encountered in the last day or so. The emails are HUGE, they clog up my mail box and they are the most imaginative, fascinating, gorgeous emails I have ever gotten. Last week I posted one of the images, and now I am posting two more. Does this man have range or what?!? I have a feeling this is going to become a regular feature of this site.

Three words: Thank you, Eric.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I had Eric for corporate identity my junior at SVA. He was always showing us crazy, beautiful and thought provoking things.

would there be anyway I could get on that daily email list you speak of?

-Graydon

By the way im taking your class spring semester. I'm looking forward to it.

8/14/2008 06:08:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

things i paint
things i photograph
design matters design matters poster designed by Firebelly
about me things i do those i thank things i like current playlist