debbie millman

Saturday, July 29, 2006

Thank You


podcast info
Originally uploaded by debbie millman.
I am writing to share a very special milestone with you. Thursday we found out that Design Matters debuted on the iTunes "Top 100 Business Podcasts." Right now it is Number 56.

This could not have happened without the contributions of all of you--my incredible, smart, funny, witty friends, family, readers, listeners and supporters. I want to thank you all for joining me on this journey, for contributing your time and energy to sending me ideas and thoughts about the show, and for all of your encouragement, help, and love. I am indebted to you and more appreciative than I could ever possibly articulate.

With gratitude--
-debbie

2 Comments:

Blogger Allan Lorde said...

Way to go, Debbie!
Needless to say, the highlight of this season for me was the Art Chantry episode, but a number of the other episodes were enlightening and entertaining.

7/29/2006 04:47:00 PM  
Blogger Annie B said...

Hi Debbie,

I just discovered Design Matters a couple of months ago and have been listening to some earlier shows. The interviews are wonderful, and your insightful and straightforward yet gentle questions are no small part of what makes them so special. Congratulations on hitting #56!

8/01/2006 07:26:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

things i paint
things i photograph
design matters design matters poster designed by Firebelly
about me things i do those i thank things i like current playlist