debbie millman

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Announcement: Design Matters Now On iTunes

I am thrilled to announce that all of the episodes from my first two seasons of Design Matters are now available as Podcasts on iTunes.

To listen to the Podcasts, you can do one of the following:

1. Subscribe manually, by going to iTunes’ advanced menu, then select Subscribe to Podcast and enter http://www.sterlingbrands.com/DesignMatters/rss.xml as the feed.

2. Simply do a search on iTunes’ Podcast directory for “Design Matters.”

I hope you enjoy, and thank you very much for listening!
: )

2 Comments:

Blogger Lets Design Editor. said...

Like the podcast, just listened to it and I've subscribed.

Please visit my blog paperclipping.blogspot.com

It's a blog of many useful design links, news and resources.

I'd be willing to trade an article on your podcasts for a link or article on your site? If interested you can find my contact detials on my company website
http://www.letsdesign.co.uk/contact.html

Hope to speak and listen to you soon. :)
Mr David Rudge.

10/20/2005 03:57:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I should have posted this much sooner, but thank you very much Debbie for making Design Matters available via iTunes. You know I've been asking for this for a while now, and it's nice to see it finally come to fruition.

11/03/2005 12:47:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

things i paint
things i photograph
design matters design matters poster designed by Firebelly
about me things i do those i thank things i like current playlist